topbella

วันจันทร์ที่ 11 กรกฎาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 1 (05/07/2016)

          
           I have learnt about the basic of using computer for teaching and studying English language. Then, I knew lot of new acronyms that are ESOL(English for Speakers of Other Languages), TESOL(Teaching English for Speakers of Other Languages), ELL(English Language Learner), PDF(Portable Document Format), ESL(English as a Second Language), EFL(English as a Foreign Language), and ELT(English Language Teaching). Moreover, I realized some words that are Techie(a person who is skilled in the use of technological devices, such as computers), Technophobe(fear of or aversion to technology, especially computers and high technology), Synchronous(occurring at the same time but different place), and Asynchronous(occurring at the different time and different place) Importantly, I learnt how to make weblog. Before I had weblog, I had to have my own Gmail because we used Gmail to log in weblog. Then, I learnt how to add template for my blog.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น