topbella

วันพฤหัสบดีที่ 22 กันยายน พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 11 (20/09/2016)

               I've learnt about how to construct the test in Adobe Captivate 8. Teacher taught me to construct many kinds of test. There are short answer, multiple choice, true or false, fill in the blank, and matching. First, short answer test, I had to provide the right answer that is possible way that student will answer. Next. multiple choice test, I provided the choices and click in front of the right answer. Next, true or false test, I had to provide sentences and construct the button true and false for student to click. Next, fill in the blank test, I also had to provide the right answer that is possible way that student will answer. and the last type of test is matching, I had to provide the choice in two part and let student match them together correctly. Moreover, I learnt about setting the program appropriately to make my lesson better. Lastly, I can use this knowledge into my study and use in my daily life.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น