topbella

วันเสาร์ที่ 6 สิงหาคม พ.ศ. 2559

Learning Log 5 (02/08/2016)

           This week, I learnt about meaning of corpus. It was a collection of words and data warehouse. Moreover, I realized how to use corpus lead. Then, I learnt software corpus. There were antconc, wordsmith, and paraconc. Next, teacher taught me to build my corpus. She taught me to copy the information and paste it into notepad. I knew how to saved my information on my computer. The file type would be .txt. Then, she taught me how to check my words that I got into notepad. I could download the antconc program and select the files that I saved. Then, I searched some word in antconc program. It would showed me the way of word being in the sentences. Next, clicked on word list and start to search the word again. Then, the antconc program showed me how many words I got into my notepad. I had to get more than 50,000 words into my notepad and I did it.

0 ความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น